Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form which can be obtained from
- In PERSON - Loyola College Campus
- By POST - Sending a Demand Draft with a requisition letter.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION – Log on to www.loyolacollege.edu and click on:
http://www.loyolacollege.edu/applyonline.html and follow the instructions.
- Fill in the Subject Code as specified in the prospectus.
- Affix your stamp size photo on the application.
- Enclose all the required documents specified in the application.
- The filled-in application for all UG courses, along with the required enclosures should
reach the College Office within TEN DAYS from the date of publication of the
Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Examination results.
The duly filled in application form along with the following documents, the
application number on top of each sheet, should reach the college office on or
before the dates mentioned on the website/college notice board.
The attested documents to be enclosed
1. The Qualifying Examination Mark-Statement
2. Community Certificate (BC/MBC/DNC/SC/ST)
3. Certificate of Proof for Differently Abled, Sports and Ex-serviceman.
4. Baptism certificate for Roman Catholics.
The incomplete application and the application received after the deadline
will be rejected.
IN PERSON :
Submit your application at the Administrative Block, Loyola College and collect your acknowledgement card.
BY POST :
You can send your application form along with a self-addressed
(Rs.5 stamped) envelope to THE PRINCIPAL, LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI - 34, to receive your acknowledgement card (and the Hall Ticket) by post. Please note that the college is not responsible for any postal mishap.
Communication will be sent only to those who are provisionally selected. The provisionally selected candidate will have to present himself / herself along with the parents for interview with the Principal on the date mentioned in the call-letter. The provisional selection is automatically cancelled if the candidate fails to report for the interview on the scheduled date and time mentioned in the call-letter. The interview call-letters are sent by POST. The student can also find the status detail
of the application at www.loyolacollege.edu from the last week of May 2014.
The following original certificates and other documents should be produced at the time of interview for verification and must be handed over to the college office once your admission is confirmed.
1. Qualifying Examination Mark-Statement or Provisional certificate if any
2. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate
3. Community Certificate ( BC / MBC / DNC / SC / ST )
4. Certificate for Differently Abled, SPORTS and EX-SERVICEMAN
Candidates coming for the interview should be prepared to pay the fees immediately
if they are selected in the interview.
Entrance Test for the PG Students
An Entrance test for PG students will be conducted, followed by a personal interview.
Students should produce all the certificates in original for verification at the time of interview.
- The last date for submitting the application for all PG courses : 18.06.2014.