- Click the print Resource (OPAC)
- OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) can be browsed from anywhere (inside the Library; or within the campus; or from outside the campus) to refer Book, Journal or Article
- In Simple Search Type any term which you would like to refer
- If it is available you will be getting a list of Books, Book Bank Books, Journals, Back volumes, Articles and C.D’S.
- By clicking on every category you will be getting the exact information
- - For books note the Call Number;
- For Journals note the Title, Volume and Issue Number;
- For Journal Back Volumes note the Title, Year, and Volume number;
- For Articles note the Title, Year, Volume, Issue number and Page number;
- For C.D’s note the Access Number
- Go to the concerned section
- Books are arranged Call Number wise
- Journals (including Back Volumes) & Magazines are arranged Alphabet wise.
- If necessary seek the assistance of the section in-charge
- Select your required resource
- For reference you can sit there and read or you can photocopy it
- For lending get it issued in the Issue Counter by showing your Identity card
Open Access for all except # Book bank
# Book bank will be issued only at the beginning of each Semester for UG & PG students
only. Details regarding this will be announced at that time.
# Students should collect their application form, from the Book Bank counter (Rs.1/-).
# After verifying the Book Bank list (refer Library notice board) they should fill it up and
hand over it to the person sitting in the Bag counter.
# Students can collect their books (year wise) on the day allotted to them by paying
Rs.3/- as service charge for each book.
# Books which are not collected on the stipulated date, will be given to the wait listed
students on the subsequent day.
# Students who have not applied for book bank can approach the Library staff on the
common day (which will be announced at that time). He can get the books if it is available.