2. Analyse and apply psychological principles of counselling psychology.
3. Use psychological assessments for counselling psychology functions and emphasize the need of counselling assessments.
4. Use the subject knowledge and ethical principles to promote professionalism in the psychology field.
5. Ability to express their ideas and thoughts in order to communicate effectively to solve problems and think creatively.
6. Acquire the ability to critically analyse and think broadly with reference to the context.
7. Conduct independent research and understand the current trends and needs and apply the knowledge to improve the standards wherever they are.
8. Apply and use the knowledge, skill, attitude to practice in counselling as well as independently as a consultant.
9. Capacity to apply their competencies to solve the different issues related to counselling process.